2.27.2011

Eating at Lucca

Having been to Lucca a few times I have to say it is quickly becoming one of my preferred go-to eateries. Friendly atmosphere, great wood-fired pizzas, nice wine list, great service, excellent vegetarian options. Not much more to say other than that I went, ate three specials: roasted sunchokes with rabe and kale; an amazing cheese plate; and a lovely salad. I also took home two pizza's to-go, both of which were excellent. I used a gift card so I wasn't worried about the price. You could easily go with $20-30 and get a pizza for two and maybe a couple of appetizers or sides. If you want drinks or more food the cost can hit $50-70 for two. Not a bad deal for a great night out. The chef is also very friendly and knowledgeable. Stand-out success in NE Portland, 24th and Fremont-ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment