10.10.2010

"When confronted with the idea of Microsoft acquiring Adobe, my visceral reaction was not that of an analyst or a journalist, but as a user personally and professional dependent on a variety of Adobe applications. That reaction? "PLEASE. NO. DON'T."

Read more: http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-20019036-1.html#ixzz11zRChopT"

That pretty much sums it up for me as well. If Adobe were anything like Microsoft I wouldn't use it. Next thing you know MS will allow for direct editing of and track changes in pdfs. NOOOO!

I avoid MS like the plague, even when it makes doing business a little harder. My bread and butter comes from Adobe. This would be an unfortunate collaboration.

Now if Adobe bought MS, did away with all their sillyness and made MS more intuitive, that might be ok, but why rock the boat? What would the advantage be?

No comments:

Post a Comment